Jordan Djundja’s lawyers provide legal services for both sporting organisations and individual athletes facing the unique challenges of playing professional or amateur sport. Each face their own set of legal issues that impact their sporting lives, ranging from the legal ways to set up and manage a team or club, to licensing, sponsorship, insurance issues, employment law, communication with stakeholders and management of player/club procedures.
Our lawyers provide assistance for athletes and sporting organisations by providing legal advice for:
- Drafting of sponsorship agreements
- Advice on the best way to handle injuries
- Marketing compliance for advertising and promotion – including the best way to run competitions/promotions to comply with gaming legislation
- Public liability law for sporting venues – including guidelines for safety
- Commercial/business transactions – including ticketing and financial transfers
- Advice for player and team security – to protect players and fans
- Sports governance – including
- advice on the Corporations Act
- setting up business entities
- drafting constitutional laws/by-laws
- advice for club directors
- Advice on matters involving performance enhancing drugs – including assistance with drafting anti-doping policies and legal representation for athletes in court
Our clients include sporting organisations, athletes, teams, agents, and sponsors of sporting events.